Pages

Playground at IMM

Recently, I brought K to the playground at IMM. It is divided into 2 main areas - wet and dry. K attacked the wet area first. He had a great time running around the place, while I had a great time watching him from the side. Haha, no way was I going to get myself wet!





One of the down side is there wasn't a changing room nearby. I was hesitant to bring the wet boy into the shopping mall lest he catch a cold. So I wrapped a towel around him while changing him to protect his modesty. And the play at the wet area is pretty limited too.

Overall, the playground is more suitable for older kids. Especially the dry area. It has a small rock wall which K tried to conquer. At the end of the trip, K was so tired that he fell asleep in the car without much coaxing and that continued  till he reached home. That makes me a happy mama too. Haha :)



0 Responses